Privacy Notice Information According to Art. 13-14 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR)
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), Modelway S.r.l. wishes to inform you the personal data that you provide us with or that you have provided to us by sending us your application or during your interview with us will be processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, respecting your confidentiality and the legislation in force.
1. The Data Controller
The data controller is Modelway S.r.l., Tax code 08944320012, with registered office in Via Livorno n. 60 – 10144 Torino, Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “Data Controller”).
2. Type of data
Personal data being processed includes:
- your identification data (such as, by way of example, name, surname, age, gender, place and date of birth, private address, nationality, place of residence, email address, mobile telephone number, office telephone number, private residential telephone number);
- data pertaining to your training and your career (such as, by way of example, current and previous employment, information on recruitment or professional training, curriculum vitae, type of employment contract, position held in your current job, references provided by third parties about you, professional skills, remuneration, benefits, any non-compete agreement and the notice period, if any);
- data relating to your health (information concerning your health, potential disability, if relevant for your ability to work and required under labour law and/social security provisions).
The aforementioned personal data are processed by the Data Controller in compliance with applicable legislation governing personal data, in particular EU Reg. 679/2016 (“GDPR”).
3. Purpose and legal basis of data-processing
The processing of your personal data, including that relating to special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9 GDPR, is necessary to allow the Data Controller to assess your application for the purposes of your possible recruitment/collaboration for a role for which you have applied or for roles that may become available in the future, in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1(b) GDPR.
4. Data processing techniques
During every stage of data-processing, the Data Controller guarantees full compliance with the compulsory provisions of GDPR. The data is collected from you. Data are stored with electronic means but also in hardcopy form.
Your data are processed:
- by electronic means but also in hardcopy form;
- by individuals or entities who have been duly engaged to carry out these tasks, appropriately identified and/or appointed, properly instructed and briefed on the statutory restrictions on data processing;
- by relying on security measures designed to ensure the protection of your data and the confidentiality thereof and to avoid risks of loss or destruction and unauthorised access;
- where applicable, in compliance with the limits provided for by Law no. 300/1970 (cd. “Statuto dei lavoratori”).
5. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and the consequences of possible refusal to apply
The provision of your personal data, as indicated in greater detail in paragraph 2 above is mandatory and is necessary to pursue the purposes described in paragraph 3 above. Any refusal to allow such processing would therefore prevent the Data Controller from evaluating your position for a possible recruitment/collaboration.
6. Disclosure of personal data
Your Personal Data will not be disseminated, will be processed exclusively by the Data Controller and stored at its offices, or by its suppliers and/or consultants with whom agreements will be signed for the processing of Personal Data pursuant to Article 28 GDPR and who will process the Personal Data as data processor.
7. Data subject’s rights
We inform you that, in relation to the processing operations, you may exercise the rights provided for by Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR. You have the right to obtain information from the Data Controller as to whether or not data relating to you is being processed, as well as to access your data, request that it be corrected, supplemented, updated, rectified or blocked; you also have the right to obtain a copy of your data, to restrict its processing and/or to object to its processing, as well as the right to data portability and to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority under the conditions and within the limits provided for by Article 13 GDPR.
If you wish to exercise your right of access, you have the right to know whether his/her personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom his/her personal data is disclosed (and, if is resides in a third country, on the basis of what guarantees), his/her data retention period (or the criteria used to determine the retention period), whether there is an ongoing automated processing (for example, through the profiling) and the rationale of such processing, the origin of the data (if it has not initially collected by Data Controller).
In order to exercise your rights, please send a written request with “Data Protection – Exercise of Data Protection Rights” as object to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
8. Term of processing and retention of personal data
Your personal data will be processed by the Controller for the time necessary for its assessment for possible employment. If you receive and accept a job offer from the Data Controller, the personal data collected prior to your employment will become part of your personal file and will be kept throughout the course of your employment, for which, in any case, you will be provided with separate privacy notice. If the Controller does not proceed with your employment, your data will be deleted.
Subject to your express consent, we may store and process your Personal Data for the purpose of evaluating your application for other profiles for a maximum period of 24 months. A refusal to do so shall in no way affect the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose indicated in paragraph 3 above. You may revoke your consent at any time, but this shall in no way affect the processing carried out by the Controller prior to such revocation.