Modelway is a Software engineering company, expert in innovative machine-learning methods to perform “Data-Fusion” for engineering applications. Our mission is to make available critical information in a system, exploiting the experimental data available and improving the system control, diagnostic and prognostic. We operate as open innovation suppliers in several industrial sectors as Automotive, factory 4.0, energy and aerospace.
Modelway is looking for passionate, talented and inventive Data Scientists for the development of our innovative industrial projects. The candidate will be responsible of the development of supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms for Automotive, Smart Building and Industry 4.0 applications.
The ideal candidate must have:
- PhD or Master degree in Mechatronics/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields;
- Deep knowledge of Data Analytics and Machine Learning Techniques (Feature Selection/Extraction Techniques, Cross-Validation Metrics, Linear and Logistic Regression, Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Decision Trees and Ensemble Learning);
- 2+years of experience in developing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms;
- Deep knowledge of Matlab, Python and its relative ML and data analytics stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras);
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Fluent English;
- Good team working approach;
- Good communication skills.
Contacts: Modelway SRL, Via Livorno 60, 10144 Torino
Contractual typology: to be agreed
Provided remuneration: to be agreed
For information and sending cv: email@example.com