We are looking for two Engineers specialized in Electronic Software and Hardware Design with at least two years of automotive electronic design and validation experience. He/she will work on design characterization and BOM generation, electronics components validation (both EMC and electrical) and will ensure product compliance with customer specification and requirements.
The specialists we are looking for must have a deep interest in “connected car” technology, a high degree of autonomy and they have to be able to quickly adapt to different working environments.
- SW/HW, Automotive Vehicle Systems e.g. Instrumentation Cluster, Navigation, Lighting, IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment)
- SW, PEPS (Passive Entry Passive Start)
- Principal communication busses: SPI, CAN, LIN
- Electronic design, analog and digital
- Able to understand the specification requirements and work with the customer to improve them
- BCM (Body computer Module) experience (preferred)
- Responsible of the technical aspects for the electronics such characterization and validation
- Responsible of the electronic schedule which must be compliant with the project milestones (work in collaboration with the project leaders).
- Responsible to apply the methodology and development process for the electronic development and validation
- First position: full time in USA – Troy, MI and San Francisco, CA
- Second position: Italy – Turin with periodical trips to the US
In order to apply send a detailed resume and presentation letter to email@example.com , specifying the ID code: USA_HWSW.