Modelway is a software engineering company, expert in innovative Data-Driven solutions and non-linear control techniques based on machine-learning methods. Our mission is to enhance the control performances, exploiting the experimental data available in a system. We operate as R&D and innovation suppliers for several international companies in automotive, factory 4.0, energy and aerospace.
Who we are looking for
Modelway is looking for passionate talented engineers/PhD with background in Control and Machine Learning.
The profile we are interested in, is a flexible person, passionate for automotive powertrain and vehicle dynamics with a good knowledge of Control system design and Identification system.
If you have these interests, Modelway could be a challenging opportunity for you.
- Control design and re- engineering existing controls features following Model Based Designs methodology;
- Virtual sensors design e development;
- Result data analysis and elaboration;
- Virtual and test bench validation.
- Background and experience in control theory;
- Experience in machine learning in particular Neural Network;
- Master degree in Control Engineering or relevant fiends (Mechatronic, Automation, Electronic, Computer Science, Automotive, Aerospace);
- Fluent English and team working willingness;
- Deep knowledge of Matlab;
- At least 2 years of Experience in Control Design.
- PhD in control or computer science;
- Deep knowledge of Python, Keras, Tensorflow;
- MathWorks Control System Toolbox, Identification Toolbox, Robust Control Toolbox;
- Knowledge of reinforcement learning methods;
- Knowledge C/C++
Contacts: Modelway SRL, Via Livorno 60, 10144 Torino
Contractual typology: to be agreed
Provided remuneration: to be agreed
For information and sending cv: email@example.com