The resource will be included in Advance Control Team of a Automotive Company located in Turin. It will take care of development, integration and test of advanced diesel engine control strategies. Areas of development include After treatment, Emission, Air Charging, Fuel. At least 2 years of Experience in Control Design are required.
- Design control and re-engineering existing controls features following Model Based Designs methodology, with autocoded SW development and AUTOSAR standard compliance
- Virtual sensors design e development
- Result data analysis and elaboration
- Virtual and test bench validation
Modelway is looking for engineers graduated in Mechatronics, Electronics, Automotive and Aerospace Engineering. The profile we are interested in is a flexible person, able to work in team with a fluent English and a good knowledge of Control design and Identification system.
SW TOOLS REQUIREMENTS
- Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow •
- MathWorks Control System Toolbox, Identification Toolbox, Robust Control Toolbox
- ETAS INCA/MDA
Contacts: Modelway SRL, Via Livorno 60, 10144 Torino
Contractual typology: to be agreed
Provided remuneration: to be agreed
For information and sending cv: Ing. Ilario Gerlero – firstname.lastname@example.org