Who we are looking for
Modelway is looking for engineers graduated in Mechatronics, Electronics, Automotive and Aerospace Engineering. Experience in Matlab-Simulink, C and Software Embedded programming is required. The profile we are interested in is a flexible person, able to work in different industrial sectors and interested in engineering software development from design to prototyping on microcontroller platform. A fluent English and a good knowledge of Automotive powertrain and vehicle dynamics systems are required.
Activity related to
- Virtual sensors design and development
- Design new control and re- engineering existing powertrain controls features following Physic based Model Designs methodology, with autocoded SW development and AUTOSAR standard compliance.
SW Tools pre-requirements
- MathWorks Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow R2016a
- MathWorks Control System Toolbox, Identification Toolbox, Robust Control Toolbox
- dSPACE TargetLink
- dSPACE SystemDesk
- MS Office + Visio/Project viewer
- ETAS INCA/MDA v7
Contacts: Modelway SRL, Via Livorno 60, 10144 Torino
Contractual typology: to be agreed
Provided remuneration: to be agreed
For information and sending cv: Ing. Ilario Gerlero – email@example.com